Posted by Recipes | Baking
My first neighbour, Jean, gave me this recipe over 30 years ago, when I had never seen or tasted blueberries. Little did we know back then, that one day I would be living on a blueberry farm and making this recipe hundreds of times.
Write a review
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Beat egg, then add milk, oil and vanilla essence.
- Add to dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, salt, sugar.
- Mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Bake in greased muffin tins for 25 minutes.
Living Fruits http://www.livingfruits.co.nz/